Let me know...

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment

February 2021 - Citrus Seedlings (and Marmalade, Deer and a Bridge)

Welcome back to my blog. Its been a while since my last update on my Citrus trees.  

I have been propagating new seeds from the Seville Oranges I bought this January.  Lots of Marmalade made again this year plus another batch of seeds to use and hopefully grow on.

First things first, here are some pictures of last years batch of seedlings. These are now a year old!




And some of this years seedling's that have sprouted. These were put in the propagator on the 5th January this year, this picture taken on the 21st February, so about 47 days growth and looking really good. 


More to come soon.  A video in the making showing potting on of the seedling ( v.soon!)

In the meantime, here is the Marmalade I made this year..




And this is what the weather was like in the local park - snowing for the first time in many years in London. Not that deep but the Deer felt the cold a bit. (January 25th 2021)


And a few days later, all the snow gone - here is Hammersmith Bridge. No reason to show this buts its a nice picture I think of the Thames in London.  The Bridge is once again closed as its always about to fall down. 



and another picture of some Deer. I love this one, chilled Deer but wary park benchers...










Comments